Daniella came to this world on 9/30/2010. Ever since, I've been falling in love for this little girl, since day 1. In the hospital, I remember hearing her crying just like a girl, delicate and a high pitch voice, so cute! We bonded right away at the hospital, one day I just spend the whole time cuddling and singing for her. It was our first of many special moments.
Not only my love for her has increased but also Nolan's. He loved her since the first time he saw her, he keeps kissing her and calling her sweetie. Every night he wants to pray for her and when he hears her crying, he says she needs her "chupetinha". Yesterday, she was dedicated to God and as we prayed for her, Nolan placed his little hand on her head.
Now she started to smile, and each time she does it melts my head. She has a side smile that is the cuttest thing!
I love you, my little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment