Sunday, September 5, 2010

brother and sister bonding

Baby Daniella has been growing well and every night I feel her moving. She's so much loved already, Nolan calls her nene Dani, and kisses my belly all the time and says "I love you nene". It is such a cute moment that I can't even explain, seeing siblings bonding... I'm sure this is just the beginning.

I've been trying to really enjoy this moment with Lawton and Nolan before our 4th member comes in... we've been spending time together as a family, and it has been precious, I can really tell that Nolan hasve the most fun when it's the 3 of us. Today, we just played in bed for the longest time, we were laying on top of each other, and Nolan would just laugh so much... These are such simple moments that I don't want to forget ever!

Nolan is such a gentle child... he's very sensitive to the things around him, he understands so much now and he can communicate very well all things. I can tell how his heart is going to be gentle to love people around him, and how this gift from God can be used in his life and to those around him. His personality is gentle, kind, not selfish, affectionate, and loving. I love it, I love the fact that God send him to me and I'm so in love with him.

Pretty soon I will be experiencing having a second child. It will be a real different world for all of us, especially Nolan that will try to understand all of what's happening... but I know he will love her and care for her forever.

Thank you Lord for the blessing of being a mom and for these 2 little ones you gave us to take care and teach them all of you. I pray that we will become more and more like your son so that they can see your love for each one of them and they can overflow from this amazing love you have for them.

No comments: