Friday, October 24, 2008

Nolan and Ama'



Nolan just loves Ama' so much. He loves to talk to her and when he sees her, he has his open mouth smile, it is so cute.

The other day i was at the mall with my mom and Nolan and I was observing her interacting with him. She was showing him the carrousel's and he looked at it amazed on this big shinny thing... but what stayed in my head was how they were interacting, he looked so happy and content as well as my mom.

That moment I saw how happy she really was and how much she loves him. I believe that Nolan made her feel happier and more joyful, she has been such a blessing in my life and now in Nolan's life, I'll make sure he remembers that. And I know he'll miss her a lot when she's gone in 3 weeks.

I also became more aware that being a mom is just being selfless, forgetting about your needs and attending to my baby is my priority. And that one day, 35 years ago, she did the same for me.

No comments: